Keshav Consulting Solutions
Keshav Consulting Solutions (KCS) is a national certified minority owned firm providing professional staffing (contract, contract to hire, permanent placement and SOW project staffing) and custom software solutions (analytics, cloud, security, and mobility). Founded in 2004, KCS is based in Alpharetta, GA. We serve customers throughout the United States ranging from small companies to the Fortune 500. Currently performing services in 30 states for state, federal and enterprise projects, KCS has made a name for itself for being a reliable and professional software services company.
Why choose KCS?
1) Our recruiters are degreed in computer science and other IT disciplines.
2) Our 12-year history of performance speaks for itself.
3) We have a rigorous proprietary vetting process before a candidate ever reaches your desk.
4) Our referral list is extensive; testimonials abound.
5) Your complete satisfaction is our guarantee.
6) The highest quality custom software solutions at the most affordable price.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veterans status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
- Certified MBE through NMSDC & Carolinas Virginia MSDC
"KCS is The Vendor we use for all of our cloud, mobility and analytics needs. Recently they aggregated open source software and built us LinkedIn and Facebook interface applications for us to use across our constituents who are spread throughout the state."
---- IT Director for a U.S east coast Not for Profit serving under privileged Mothers and Children
"KCS is a trusted partner. I rely on them as if they were my internal IT department. KCS makes sure that my 1,800+ websites are up and running – helping me grow my business."
---- CEO of Global Rental property website
"KCS's proven expertise in Mobile Analytics has enabled us to maintain a competitive edge and new campaign launches has increased by 35%."
---- CIO of a Mid-tier Retailer
"I'm a difficult customer. I'm extremely demanding in the caliber of candidates that I'm willing to bring in to my engineering teams. I only want the best — smart, accomplished candidates with a passion for technology — and KCS does an exceptional job of delivering candidates that fit the bill."
---- Group Development Manager, Mid Tier Cloud Communications technology firm