Keshav Consulting Solutions (KCS) is a NMSDC and North Carolina HUB minority certified firm, founded on March 2nd, 2004 and based in Morrisville (Raleigh – Research Triangle Park area), North Carolina and presence in Charlotte, NC, Virginia, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Illinois, Georgia, Texas, Arizona, Colorado, Southern and Northern California. KCS does business in 50 U.S States, currently in 30+ U.S states including Hawaii and complete coverage available in India.
We offer onsite, onshore and offshore custom software development, with a focus on the following:
- Web Applications – Many clients rely on our consultants with expertise in enterprise web based applications. For example, we can custom develop a cloud based PHP, Ruby on Rails, Java or Microsoft.NET application/API that integrates with your On Premise or Cloud based ERP/CRM/HR systems (SAP, Successfactors, Oracle E-Business Suite, Workday, Salesforce.com, etc).
- Legacy Application Maintenance – We have the talent and the skills to maximize the life and investment in legacy (Mainframe, Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP, and Web) applications. Free up your development resources and focus your efforts on creating new business critical applications.
- Quality Assurance and Testing - Using career testers onsite and/or offshore, we provide the right mix of resources for getting your code to market or into production. We offer manual and automated testing, thereby allowing you to reduce risk and focus on what you do best.
We recruit better candidates, because we speak their language … and yours. Finding the right talent with the best skills requires a better approach to recruiting:
- We specialize in Full Life Cycle IT Staffing (Contract, Contract to Hire, Full time permanent placements, and Statement of Work (SOW)).
- We understand your technical requirements because we are also software developers.
- Our executives and recruiters have degrees in Computer Science and other Technical disciplines.
Whether it’s a technical role or a non-technical role, KCS evaluates candidates for organizational and cultural fit, business acumen, winning attitude, and a passion to make a difference for you. We pride ourselves on looking for fit, not just bodies