Keshav Consulting Solutions (KCS) is a national certified minority owned firm providing professional staffing (contract, contract to hire, permanent placement and SOW project staffing) and custom software solutions (analytics, cloud, security, and mobility). Founded in 2004, KCS is based in Morrisville, NC just minutes from the Raleigh-Durham airport. We serve customers throughout the United States ranging from small companies to the Fortune 500. Currently performing services in 30 states, KCS has recently been named one of the 50 fastest growing companies in the Research Triangle area by The Triangle Business Journal.
We offer onsite, onshore and offshore custom software solutions, with a focus on the following:
- Analytics Applications – Many clients rely on our consultants with expertise in enterprise Analytics applications. For example, we can custom develop Analytics applications that integrates with your ERP/CRM in secure on premise and Cloud environments.
- Legacy Application Maintenance – We have the talent and the skills to maximize the life and investment in legacy applications. Free up your development resources and focus your efforts on creating new business critical applications.
- Quality Assurance and Testing - Using career testers onsite and/or offshore, we provide the right mix of resources for getting your code to market or into production. We offer manual and automated testing, thereby allowing you to reduce risk and focus on what you do best.
We recruit better candidates, because we speak their language … and yours. Finding the right talent with the best skills requires a better approach to recruiting:
- We specialize in Full Life Cycle IT Staffing (Contract, Contract to Hire, Full time permanent placements, and Statement of Work (SOW)).
- We understand your technical requirements because we are also software developers (Analytics, Cloud, Mobile, and Security).
- Our executives and recruiters have degrees in Computer Science and other Technical disciplines.
Whether it’s a technical role or a non-technical role, KCS evaluates candidates for organizational and cultural fit, business acumen, winning attitude, and a passion to make a difference for you. We pride ourselves on looking for fit, not just bodies.